Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tonights the night

Going to my first game of the WHL season tonight. Winterhawks VS Thunderbirds in Kent. A really good friend and I are driving up, it's a BEAUTIFUL day, warm and sunny:) Most game days, you're lucky if it's not pouring down rain, so I'm going to soak up as much of this as I can!

I went to the gym this morning to get my work out in for the day, since I know I'll be too tired tomorrow to want to go. I am so proud of myself, I did a mile on the elliptical in under 10 minutes. That's the best I've ever done!!! I know it's because I'm SOOOO excited for the game tonight!!!

The first game of the season, there's nothing better. I can hear the roar of the crowd in my head. The sound of the skates on the ice. The bodies hitting the glass. Oh yeah, hockey season is here and I'm PUMPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment