Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PMS =

Every month, the week before my period, I go a little cuckoo. I get cranky, hormonal and a little depressed, I get all bloated, crave chocolate and salt (sometimes separate, sometimes together), my boobs get so sore and tender, just looking at them makes them hurt, I get super sensitive (feelings wise) and I lose my temper way too easily.

Also, my OCD kicks in really intensely. Yesterday, I was obsessed with chocolate, chocolate covered in chocolate, salty popcorn, chocolate and chocolate ice cream. Today, I was obsessed with making things right with the universe and talking to people that probably don't want to talk to me or hear what I have to say. Of course, I sent out emails and texts to those people and I'm sure I sounded like a jack ass.

9 times out of 10, I don't even realize that I'm not thinking straight until after I've said or done something that I shouldn't have and go, what the f*#k made me do that, then I realize what day it is. Oh yeah, you're not sane at the moment. Please think long and hard before doing or saying some other dumb thing.

I don't mind having a good cry or eating too much chocolate. Bloating and sore boobs are annoying, but they won't kill me. It's the crazy I could do without:(

No comments:

Post a Comment