Sunday, October 3, 2010

So tired

Sunday night at 8:50pm and I'm ready for bed. It's been a busy weekend.

Friday, potluck with friends was awesome. I had such a good time! The food was AMAZING! My friend made the best butternut squash soup, it was delicious:)

The night ended on a scary note. My friend's son and his friend had a gun pulled on them. Thankfully, nobody was hurt and the police showed up right away to talk to the boys. Hopefully they were able to find the kids who did it.

Saturday, the Farmer's Market was great. I got a HUGE zucchini for $1 and I'm planning to make some zucchini bread. I also went shopping and was able to find my Halloween costume, so that was fun. I'm still a little perturbed by their lack of plus size costumes, but I'm happy with what I got.

I was supposed to go on a date with CDLC last night, but he didn't call, so I'm assuming he's still sick:( Oh well, c'est la vie. Mom and I got Chinese take out and watched Grey's Anatomy. I'm bummed I didn't get to meet CDLC finally, but what can you do, I'm sure he doesn't want to be sick either.

Today was the AIDS walk 2010. There were tons of people. It was great. It was such a good feeling to be doing this for such an amazing cause! It was so cool to be walking through the streets of Portland as part of a huge crowd, I can't even describe it, but I will say I'm looking forward to next year!

Tonight, I had my first date with A. He's really sweet. We met at the New Renaissance book store (WOW, this place is amazing! I've never seen so  many different tarot decks and books in one place!!!) Then we wandered down 23rd and had dinner at the Rams Head McMenamins.

We had good drinks, good food and great conversation. I look forward to seeing him again:)

Now, I'm off to bed, yep at 9:10pm. I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment