Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Truth




Truth. This brings tears to my eyes. I care, I respect, I love, I try, I am open, I am honest, but it's a two way street and when I get none of that in return, I have to let go. I don't want to and it kills me to go away, but at some point, I have to take the hint. If you're not going to care, respect, love, try, be open and be honest in return, there's no reason for me to stick around. No, I will never stop caring, but I'll take the hint and go.

Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness,
and everything to do with strength.
We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value,
but because we finally realize our own.
— Unknown

And now for some comedy, because I've had enough serious for today:
Photo: We just love some HUMOR... :-) We will put this up as one of our fridge magnets pretty soon. In high resolution. <3 www.positiveoutlooksblog.com <3
TRUTH! Of this I am sure. Once a douche, always a douche ;-)



Truth! Kids are fun and love to play and pretend. Don't be a Scrooge and ruin it for them. YOU ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE! Or drink the tea or eat the play-doh, you do it and you will like it :D



TRUTH! Oh my, if I had a dollar for all the things I've read on Facebook that didn't belong on Facebook, I'd be rich!

Absolute TRUTH! I am awesome and so are you! You might not think it or feel it, but you are, I guarantee it. Believe in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment