Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Countdown to relaxation

Next week, I'm taking a much needed resting vacation. I will have school Tuesday and Thursday night, but the rest of the week is all about me relaxing and visiting with friends and family.

I had originally taken the week off, because a friend was going to come visit, but his plans changed and he won't be able to make it. I could have canceled my vacation, but I decided to keep it, because I am really burnt out. Too much work and school and not enough FUN!

My fingers are crossed that we'll have some decent summer weather. There are a lot of things I'd like to do outside while I'm off. Working on the yard will be a priority! As well as getting in a few hikes. I have done very little walking this year so far and I need to get my butt out there and get moving.

Just two more days of work and I'll have 9 days off. WOO HOO, bring on the rest, relaxation, good food and good friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment