Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Four month drought....

** Warning this blog will be of a sexual nature! If you do not want to know about my sex life, please don't read this! **


For the most part, I don't mind being single, but I really miss the sex. I am a very sensual person and I enjoy sex very much. I am going on four months with no action and I really miss it. I don't just miss the act itself, I miss the closeness, I miss kissing and touching, being touched, the intimacy and the passion.

Last weekend, I was feeling really lonely and depressed, I was a mess. Thankfully, I was able to surround myself with friends, which helped take my mind off things, but this week, back to the normal routine and once again, I'm feeling lonely and so (I hate this word, but don't know what else to say, but) horny.

I've never been the kind of person to just sleep with random people and have one night stands. Not that I haven't ever had a one night stand, I've had 2 and a half (oral sex only counts as half sex ;-) ), while it was sexually gratifying, I feel so bad afterwards, it's not worth it.

Not that being in a relationship would fix everything either. I've yet to meet a guy who can keep up with my sexual appetite. Which, to be perfectly honest, is WAY more frustrating than being alone and going through a drought. Sure it's nice to be in a relationship and have someone there at night to snuggle up to, but when I want sex and he doesn't, I think that's much worse, I'd rather be alone.

I've tried having a f@#k buddy or a friend with benefits, but that never works either. Someone inevitably falls in love and that someone is usually me. Really defeats the purpose, but I've never been able to separate the act of making love and the emotions that go with it.


This isn't even close to my longest drought either. From the age of 25 to 30, I was celibate. I went five years without sex and I didn't die or wither up. Nothing bad happened and I survived to have sex another day.


Sure, there are worse things than being horny (again, I can't express to you how much I hate that word) and it's not the end of the world. Being single might not be what I want, but maybe it's the best thing for me right now.


I just need to be patient, not one of my strong suits, but I'm just going to have to wait it out. I refuse to resort to one night stands and casual sex. I am going to embrace being single and enjoy all my alone time, until someday, I meet the right person worthy of me and my sex.


Until then, let the drought continue, this sex goddess will not let it break her, it will only make her stronger and the sex all the better when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment