Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My first B

Last night, I got my business exam back and I only got a B. I know, a B is good, I should be happy, but it's my first grade that's not an A since going back to school, so I'm sorry, but I just can't be happy about it.

This business class has been pretty difficult for me, it's not like my other classes I've taken, where I have complete understanding of the material and getting A's is as easy as breathing.

This class is pushing me to learn and retain things that are just not intuitive for me. Even when I think I have a clear understanding, I'll take a quiz and realize I didn't know or understand the material as well as I thought I did.

No, getting a B on an exam is not the end of the world and as a friend said to me last night, if I was getting a C in the class, I'd be jumping up and down for the B, but I'm not. Up until this exam, I had an A in the class and with only 3 weeks to go in the term, I would like to hang on to that A, please. I realize the likelihood of me going through all the way to my degree with straight A's is very slim, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try my damndest to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment