Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer break is here. WOOT!

I can't even tell you how excited I am to be on break for two months! I've tried not to plan too much, so I can really enjoy my time off. This last weekend, I had no plans on Friday, I stayed in and read a book and watched some Netflix. Saturday, I met up with some friends for a Greek Fest, then a barbecue and several rounds of Mah Jongg. Sunday I had a migraine coming on, so I stayed in and read and watched movies, I even had a nap.

NO HOMEWORK! It was the perfect weekend!

Coming up, another laid back weekend. Gaming on Friday, food cart lunch on Saturday, small barbecue on Saturday night, then nothing on Sunday, except maybe a massage :)

Oh and NO HOMEWORK!

In a couple weeks, I have a trip planned to the beach and to visit my dad and his new wife on the Southern Oregon coast. Should be a nice trip and again, there will be NO homework :D

I am pretty sure that by the time fall term gets here, I'll be ready to back to school, but right now, I don't even want to think about it. I want to enjoy my time off and see all my friends, before the madness starts again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment