Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Practice what you preach

Things are so much easier said than done. I have certain motto's that I live by, one of them is treat others how you want to be treated. Today, a very good friend of mine was getting on my case about something and at first I was really pissed at her for getting all up in my business. Then I thought about it and thought some more and then I realized she was right.

If I truly believe in people treating others how they want to be treated, than I am breaking my own rule. I need to practice what I preach. If I don't give it, than how can I get it in return?

It's not that simple and it won't be easy, but I firmly believe that it's better to be open and honest, then hiding your true feelings. Now I have to put that in to practice and do what I believe, treat as I want to be treated.

It will be difficult and it might hurt, but I have to do it. Otherwise, I'm a hypocrite and I can't stand hypocrites!

No comments:

Post a Comment