Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer is here

Finally, summer has arrived and I'm so happy she decided to arrive while I was on vacation and able to enjoy the beautiful weather.

This week has been wonderful. I've visited with people I don't get to see very often and did some much needed work on my yard.

The best part is that I've been able to sleep in, rest and relax. I feel GREAT. Better than I have in a LONG time! Today I am continuing the rest and relaxation theme and am getting a massage and facial.

As much as I wish my friend would have been able to come and visit, I am thankful he wasn't able to make it this week. I know I wouldn't have been able to rest and relax the way I have been. I would have loved to see him, but honestly, this is better.

The rest of my weekend will be spent visiting with friends and enjoying our beautiful Oregon summer weather :) Next week, I'll be ready to jump back in to work and school with a new attitude!

WOO HOO, yay for relaxing, restful and stress free vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment