Monday, April 30, 2012

Sending my daily postive thoughts...

I am not a religious person at all. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm an atheist, but I might say I'm agnostic. I think what would best define me is spiritual, but not religious. I believe in Karma and the power of positive thinking. Every day I "pray", not to a god, but to the Universe, sending out my positive energy, hoping that someone or something is listening and will send it back my way.

Normally, I wouldn't talk about this or write this out, but today, I need to write it down. I need to share with a wider audience. I have been having nightmares and anxiety, the best way to counteract the negative is by sending out as much positive as possible, hopefully, this will help!

Universe, please send out happiness, health, light, love, patience, positive, serenity for myself, my family, my friends, my co-workers and loved ones.

Send out happiness, health, light, love, patience, positive, serenity for those who have done me right, done me wrong and all those people who have touched my life in so many ways great and small.

Send forgiveness for myself and others for past mistakes. We're all human, none of us perfect. There is no point holding on to the past and things we can't change. We all deserve forgiveness. Holding on to anger or hurt, doesn't do any of us any good. It's better to forgive and let go. The past is the past, learn from it and move on.

Safe journey wishes for friends and family that are traveling over the next couple weeks.

Send out extra healthy thoughts for an amazing dog friend who is going through a tough time. He's such a good boy, he doesn't deserve pain and suffering.

Also send out extra healthy thoughts for my little cousin E and a friend of a friend, M. They are beautiful people, please send them health and happiness.

Send out extra happy, healthy thoughts for my mom, dad, his new wife, and all my friends and family who have added new additions to their family this year.

Please surround K with positive light. Take her focus off me and direct it where it should be, her own life and her own happiness.

Send B lots of love and happiness, he deserves it. Please help him see how amazing he is and make sure he doesn't settle for anything less than the best.

Please give me strength to stay positive and forward looking. I deserve the best and I will find it. Help me use my positive energy to drive away the negative, the nightmares and the anxiety. I've had a rough couple of weeks, help me stay focused on what's important and not get bogged down in other people's drama that has nothing to do with me.

Thank you for the wonderful weekend with the girls, it was just what I needed. Thank you so much for the positive energy and love that surrounds us. Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment