Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Bucket List

I've had a lot of people talking to me about their bucket lists lately, so I have been trying to put one together for myself. These are in no particular order:

- Be a mom
- Go to Hawaii
- Touch the Stanley Cup
- Travel through Europe
- See Madonna in concert
- Go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
- Go to San Diego Comic-Con
- Travel to Australia and New Zealand
- Go back to New York and make it through the entire Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Go to Washington DC and visit the Smithsonian
- Go to Spain and speak only Spanish!

Funny, I thought the list would be so much larger. Guess I'm pretty good about doing what I want and not letting anything hold me back. I'll keep pondering though. Check back for updates!

Things I've been able to cross off my bucket list:

Going to Disneyworld
Going to the top of the Empire State Building
Going to Ottawa and seing the Senators play
Making love at Midnight on New Years Eve
Seeing U2, Janet Jackson, Cher, Better Midler, Guns and Roses and Skid Row in concert
Eating a bacon maple bar from Voodoo donuts
Hiking Oneonta Gorge

No comments:

Post a Comment