Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Success

I DID IT!

I made it through my first term of college and I got straight A's. I LOVED IT! I met some amazing people and had the best time. I know it will get harder going forward, but it's OK, I know I can do this. I know that I'm meant to be in school.

Everyone has been so great and supportive, but I have to give a HUGE thank you to my friends M and B. They were the ones that convinced me that I could do this and that I would be an amazing student. They proof read papers and helped me detangle math problems. They had faith in me that I didn't have. Without them and their support, I'm not sure I'd even be in school right now.

I can't wait for the next term to start and to continue on my road of higher education and to follow my path on my way to my degree. I can do this, I will have success!

No comments:

Post a Comment