Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ouch

I hate to say it, but this one hurts. Not as bad as it would have a month or so ago, but it still hurts.

It's never fun when the man you love moves on, especially when it's his most recent ex-girlfriend. The one he said didn't treat him well, made him unhappy, who he had no passion with. The one who went crazy, stalker, psycho on him after he broke up with her.

Shouldn't it matter that I treated him well, that I made him happy or that we had enough passion to set fire to the rain? Apparently not.

I had a feeling this was going to happen, but I've been in denial about so many things with him for so long, I just kept the blinders on, trying to ignore the obvious. It's my own fault. I shouldn't have fallen in love with him in the first place.

I've just never been good at friends with benefits type of relationships, I should have known better. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship, I should have kept my heart out of it, but I just couldn't do it, he's such a wonderful man, everything I've ever wanted.

Now it's time to let go and move on, something I'm horrible at, but I have to do it. For me and for him, if we're going to maintain our friendship. I have to let go of the hope that someday, he will be mine.

B, whether it's friend love or romantic love, I will always love you. I cherish our friendship and I will do everything in my power to be the best friend to you that I possibly can. I wish you all the joy and happiness in the world, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment