Monday, December 5, 2011

T Minus 4 days!

Vacation is right around the corner. I need it so bad. My well of patience has run dry and I am in serious need to sooth my soul and take care of me. I need to relax my worries away.

This won't be the most relaxing vacation I've ever been on, but I think it's definitely going to fill my happiness meter to the max!

My depression that was completely dragging me down last week has started to abate. I no longer feel like I'm going to cry any second or that I'm living in darkness.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it all starts with vacation. The day after I get back from vacation I am going to an advisor workshop where I'll be getting information about what classes I should take and hopefully registering for at least one winter term class.

There is so much good coming my way and it all starts in 4 days. WOOT!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your vacation! Disney World is fabulous. The first time I was ever there was in my thirties. It caters to kids, but adults as well. I absolutely believe that if you've never been there, you've GOT to go to Epcot. The tour of the different countries was fabulous! Please update the page to let us know how it all went and what you did. Ahh, memories. :)

    Also, good luck with going back to school. Are you going back or going for the first time? That was unclear. Have you chosen a course of study yet? If you ever have questions, I spent the majority of my life in school, so let me know. Can't help with questions re: financial aid, but know plenty about certain courses and bureaucracy, which is inherent in any system. It's just about finding your way around it and through it to get what you need.

    First thing's first, enjoy your vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete