Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm a college student :D

I have been thinking of going back to college quite often over the last few years. When I graduated from high school, I went to PCC for a little while, but I had no direction, no idea what I wanted to do and I hated it. I was working full time and going to school full time and at that point in my life, it just made more sense for me to work and not go to school.

Now, I'm ready to try again. It's time. I need something new in my life and there are no negatives to going back to school. As a matter of fact, it's probably the most positive step I've taken in a long time!

Yesterday, I registered for 2 college classes (math and English to start), a total of 8 credits, which is a little more than part time. So far, I don't have a major, I want to take some classes, see what I like and maybe get a 2 year business degree. Who knows, I might really like it and decide to transfer to a University and get a 4 year degree!

I know this isn't going to be easy but, I'm ready for the challenge. The path I was on, wasn't working for me and I need a major life change. This should do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment