Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Refreshed and renewed

Well, I'm back after a wonderful 10 day vacation. It took a few days for the dark cloud I've been carrying around to dissipate, but once it did, I really started to have fun and to feel like my old self again.

The condo we stayed at was really nice. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. The complex had a pool and hot tub, which was so great to use after a day of walking around the parks.

We visited all 4 Disneyworld parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios). My favorite was the Animal Kingdom. I got to see giraffes up close, my favorite :) They also had a really awesome gorilla exhibit. I could have watched the gorillas for hours. They are really beautiful and majestic.

We also went to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure for one day. All of us really wanted to see Harry Potter World. It wasn't as large as I expected it to be, but it was still fun to go and see it. I got to have Butter Beer (YUM!) and I bought myself a wand.

They also had a Dr. Seuss area there, which was pretty neat. We took some fun pictures in that part of the park. They had Whos from Whoville and the egg from Horton Hear's a Who for people to sit on and have their picture taken. Yeah, that was fun ;-)

By the end of our time in Orlando, I was more than ready to come home. I'd seen just about everything I'd wanted to see and I was exhausted. I had a fantastic trip though. I feel renewed and refreshed and ready to start the next chapter of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment