Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Over a month in to spring and no sun

Here it is, May 11th and it's another day of rain and I'm SOOOO tired of it! I want and need sunshine! I want at least a week of consecutive sunny days to wash away the gray for good!

I love living in Oregon, can't imagine living anywhere else, but when spring arrives and it doesn't bring the sun, just more rain, I feel robbed! All I want is to be outside. Every time there's a sunny day, I make sure I spend as much time outside as I can, because seems like each sunny day is followed by rain, rain and more rain!

I say Bring it on, rain, you can't last forever! You're not going to keep me inside, either. I am making plans to hike and walk and vacation and if it's all in the rain, so be it. You're not going to keep this native Oregonian inside!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! But I agree!! I'm SO SICK of the rain!!! When it's sunny one of these days, we should go for a picnic!

    ReplyDelete