Monday, September 12, 2011

Laugh more, stress less

These last few months have been really hard for me. I have been worrying about things I can't control and causing myself undue stress.


All this worrying and stress is making me sick. I've been having migraines for the last month on an almost daily basis. I  have a doctor appointment this week to see if there's another cause for my headaches, but I'm pretty sure it's the stress.


I am making it my number one goal to stop worrying about things I have no control over. I am going to have more fun and stress less. I'm going to do my best to enjoy this life and when things are stressing me out or worrying me, I am going to find healthy ways to deal with them, instead of keeping it all inside.

"You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
And latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith or pandemonium's
Liable to walk upon the scene"


No comments:

Post a Comment