Monday, May 26, 2014

My Best Day Yet

On Saturday, May 24th, 2014, I married my friend and partner in life and love. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.


I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog as much as I'd like to, but let me tell you, the last nine months have been insane. First I moved from Portland to Salem and was commuting close to three hours a day from Salem to Gresham. After two months, I found a great job and left my job of nine and half years to go to work for the Salem-Keizer School District. I got engaged and started planning a wedding and I started attending a new college. The last couple of months, as we've been putting the finishing touches on our wedding, I was also working full time and taking three college classes.

All our hard work paid off, the wedding was beautiful and I looked like a princess :D It was my best day ever and I am so proud and excited to be Mrs. Colton!

Next on our list, baby making. Fingers crossed, we'll be blessed to be able to add a new Colton to the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment