Monday, February 4, 2013

Do one small thing for someone else

Doing one small thing for someone else, might not mean anything to us, but could mean everything to someone else.

Yesterday, I did a small thing. I gave the gas station attendant some throat lozenges. He was coming down with something and had a scratchy throat. Giving those to him, made no difference to me, but I bet they made a huge difference to him and how he felt.

The other day, my mom let an elderly woman go in front of us at the grocery store. She just had a few items, we had a cart full. The woman was go grateful and couldn't stop thanking us. It was really not a big deal and neither mom or I thought anything of doing it, but for that woman, it meant the world to her.

What small thing can you do to make someone's day better?

No comments:

Post a Comment