Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

What a year 2012 was, there were some downs, but the ups more than made up for the bad parts of the year. I went back to school after a twenty year break and got straight A's in all my classes. Several friends and family members had happy healthy babies this year. I adopted a new dog, Gavin, who I absolutely adore. I took a couple of good, low key vacations, the best kind for relaxing. The best part of 2012 though, I met the most wonderful man, who I am crazy about.

I am so excited for 2013. I've got two big trips planned and a couple small ones. I'm turning the big 4-0 this year. I'm a little nervous about that, but not going to let it get me down. It's going to be a good year. Sending happy, healthy wishes to all. Think positive and make your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment